Original Collagen Peptides: Available in 20oz, Stick Packs, 5oz and Capsules
This powerhouse is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine to ensure a natural, high quality and sustainable source of this powerful ingredient.
Collagen is found in all of our connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and bones with its purpose being to provide these body parts with their strength, structure and elasticity. As we get older, our bodies become less efficient at naturally producing collagen, which is why we recommend introducing ingestible collagen to your diet.
Original Collagen Peptides with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C -A VitalProteins.com Exclusive!
For the die-hard Collagen Peptides fan who’s looking for a little something extra in their routine, this option puts a “boost” in their scoop.
Get all of these benefits in a formula that’s nowthrice as nice thanks to the addition of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. In addition to collagen, which supports healthy hair, nails, skin and joints**, comes skin-loving Hyaluronic Acid plus Vitamin C, which helps promote the body’s natural collagen production and promotes a more youthful appearance.**
Original Collagen Peptides:
Look and feel your best with Collagen Peptides, available in 10oz, Stick Packs, 5oz and capsule formats.
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Beneficial: Supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints**.
- Easy to Use: Soluble in hot or cool liquids, including coffee and smoothies.
- Dietary Compliant: Whole30 approved and Paleo-friendly
- Expertly Sourced: Grass-fed and pasture-raised
Original Collagen Peptides with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C - A VitalProteins.com Exclusive!
Load up on the ingredients you love — all in one tub. Experience our new Collagen Peptides, now packed with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.
- 20g of Collagen per Serving: Helps support overall health & wellness**.
- 100% Daily Value Vitamin C: An antioxidant vitamin that can help promote collagen product and a youthful appearance**.
- 80mg of Hyaluronic Acid: Sourced from sodium hyaluronate for improved bioavailability.
- Easy to Use: Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee and smoothies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.