Liquid blend of unmethylated B12 forms to promote nerve and mitochondrial health‡
- Nerve and mitochondria support‡
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid is a vitamin B12 blend formulated for nerve and mitochondrial support. Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid helps support carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA as well as the synthesis of neuronal myelin.‡
Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It is similar to cyanocobalamin without the cyanide moiety. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form similar to methylcobalamin. While methylcobalamin is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids, adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA mutase used to produce succinyl-CoA. Optimal levels also support healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.‡
Amount Per Serving
- 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (1 full dropper) contains:
- vitamin B12 1,000 mcg
- (formulated as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
- other ingredients: purified water, natural glycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate
1 ml (1 full dropper), 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.