Hindi for "Destroyer of Sugar"*
The leaf on this plant has been helping people reduce their desire for sugar for over 2,000 years. Gymnema comes from the Ayurvedic Hindi name Gurmar, meaning “destroyer of sugar.”*
- 60 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Contains Certified Organic Gymnema leaf blended with Gymnema standardized extract and prepared with love for optimum potency
- FREE from dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon USA
As an herbal supplement, take one capsule daily immediately before your main meal or as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.