- 100% vegetarian, suitable for vegans
- One of very few algae oils with significant amounts of EPA
- Made from microalgae, the original source of marine omega-3
- Supports normal vision, heart health, positive mood, and immunity*
- Sustainably sourced
- Non-GMO and hexane free
- Certified by the America Vegetarian Association
Algae Omega gives vegetarians and vegans a great way to meet their daily recommended serving of omega-3 EPA+DHA.
It can be difficult for vegans and vegetarians, especially, to get enough essential omega-3 fats from food alone. That's because vegetarian sources of omega-3 provide only ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), a precursor to omega-3s EPA and DHA, which our bodies can't efficiently convert to the EPA and DHA they need.
To get just 500 mg omega-3 EPA+DHA, you'd have to eat a 5-ounce bag of flax or chia seeds. That's a lot of seeds to crunch! Nordic Naturals Algae Omega gives you that same beneficial amount in two, certified-vegetarian soft gels.
Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, our Algae Omega formula is non-GMO and hexane-free. And because it contains no fish or animal products, it's also suitable for vegans.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.