Shown in a clinical study to increase iron levels without side effects†*
MegaFood Blood Builder Minis takes everything you love about our original Blood Builder and delivers it to you in a convenient mini tablet. It’s clinically shown to increase iron levels and reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!).†* We make it with nourishing whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid, and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption.* Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
- NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron*
- Mini tablets are designed for those who have trouble swallowing supplements
- Includes folic acid, and B12 and which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in our original once-daily tablet
- Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
This MegaFood product is made with real food sourced from our trusted family farm partners, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.
More Information*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Study Details at BloodBuilder.com.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.