Melatonin is a hormone derived from the amino acid tryptophan. Primarily synthesized in your pineal gland, melatonin is released mostly at night to make falling asleep easier. In addition to healthy sleep support, melatonin can help inhibit oxidative stress to promote healthy brain function, immune health and more.
Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to quality of sleep. It also offers powerful protection against free radicals.
- Promotes restful sleep
- Helps support circadian rhythms & immune function
- Promotes cellular DNA health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress & protect against free radicals
|Dosage and Use|
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.