Supports the health of mother and developing child*
You’ve got a lot to think about during your pregnancy. Your nutrition? Let us help with that! MegaFood® Baby & Me 2™ combines optimal levels of iron, methylated folate and B12, B6, vitamin D and choline for healthy mood balance for moms-to-be,* and is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. (We made it without calcium or magnesium, so if those are areas of concern for you, we suggest also trying MegaFood®Bone Health.)
- Contains FoodState® Iron for healthy red blood cell production (requirements are higher during pregnancy)*
- Made with the active form of vitamin B6, as well as methylated forms of folate and B12 suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes 600 IU (15 mcg) of vitamin D to support already healthy bones*
- 1020 mcg DFE (600 mcg) of folate (170% of the recommended daily value for pregnant and lactating women) in its methylated form and choline support fetal health*
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation. Those minerals are recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin. We suggest you also take MegaFood®Bone Health.
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
- An herbal-free formulation. For a prenatal with supportive herbs, try original Baby & Me™
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.*
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Once opened, tablet color may naturally change over time. If the tablets darken they continue to be safe to consume and meet label claims for all active ingredients.