Maintaining healthy vitamin D levels helps support cognitive health, promotes bone health, encourages healthy immune function and more. Vitamin K helps maintain your body’s calcium balance, which affects everything from cardiovascular health to bone density. Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones.
Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine™ Benefits
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Promotes bone, immune & cardiovascular health
- Helps inhibit calcium buildup in the arteries
- Helps counteract possible iodine deficiency in healthy diets
|Dosage and Use|
|Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 250 mcg per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. If you have a thyroid condition or are taking antithyroid medications, do not use without consulting your healthcare practitioner. If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.