Super K provides three different kinds of vitamin K. Vitamin K1, the most common form of vitamin K, is typically found in the plant cells of leafy green vegetables and helps support optimal bone health and arterial health. The forms of K2 found in this supplement are MK-7 and MK-4, commonly found in some types of dairy.
Super K Benefits
- Helps maintain bone health
- Supports heart & arterial health
- Contains three forms of vitamin K
- Supports vascular health by promoting healthy calcium balance
|Dosage and Use|
|If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.