Phospholipid-Omega-3 Complex with Astaxanthin
- Multi Stage Oil Extraction Process (MSO®), Which Assures a Superior, High Quality, Natural Triglyceride Form of Omega-3s
- The MSO® Process Substantially Reduces Trimethylamine (TMA), Which Means Far Less “Fishy Odor” or Aftertaste
- Triglyceride Form EPA, DHA and Phosoholipid-Bound EPA/DHA Have Been Shown to Be Better Absorbed*
Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the abundant Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) and it contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA).
Emerging science demonstrates Krill Oil’s potential to enhance:
• Lipid Management—Krill Oil supports healthy blood lipids.*
• Brain Nutrition—Krill Oil contains ultra-potent marine phospholipids that may help to maintain normal brain function.*
• Metabolic Health—Krill Oil may improve glucose metabolism and the ability of the liver to respond to dietary challenges.*
Take 2 softgels per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition (especially seafood allergies or coagulopathy), are under the age of 18, taking medications (especially anticoagulants), or facing surgery, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Natural mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate (added to maintain freshness). Softgel consists of bovine gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
Contains: Shellfish (krill, Euphausia superba).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Kreal™ and MSO™ are trademarks of the Aker Group.
MSO™ is a special manufacturing technology by the Aker Group that ensures freshness and potency.