Inositol Functions in Nerve Signaling, Glucose and Fat Metabolism, and Calcium Balance*
- Nontoxic at Very High Doses
- Important for Emulsification, Isolation and Metabolism of Fats
- Aids Normal Nerve Functioning
- Crosses the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Useful for Mental Health And Sleep
- Previously Classified as Vitamin B8, But Is Synthesized Normally in Humans
Jarrow Formulas® Inositol is readily absorbed and used to produce the active inositides as necessary.* The various forms of inositol (phosphatidylinositol and inositides such as IP3) are active in cell-to-cell communication, (e.g., transmission of nerve impulses).* Tissues that are affected include the brain, liver and muscles.* Inositol (a.k.a., myoinositol) is an indirect source of glucuronic acid, which is essential to liver detoxification.*
Take 1/4 teaspoon (600 mg), preferably dissolved in fluid or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Pharmaceutical grade Inositol.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT refrigerate.
Packaged by weight, not by volume.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.