- High Potency – 25 Billion Organisms Per Capsule
- Room Temperature Stable – No Refrigeration Required
- EnteroGuard® Coating – Protects Against Stomach Acid
- Individually Blister-Sealed For Superior Protection
- With Clinically-Documented Strains
Clinically Studied Strains
Studied in human clinical trials: B. longum BB536, L. rhamnosus R0011 and L. helveticus R0052 are well characterized and have been shown to interact via multiple mechanisms of action with the intestinal tract and the microbial ecosystem within it.* These strains have been clinically shown to improve the properties of the intestinal microflora, promote intestinal health and support immune response.*
Take 1 capsule per day with water or juice, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
EnteroGuard® ensures the maximum survival of probiotic bacteria to the small intestines.
Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is room temperature stable and does not require refrigeration. Refrigeration will, however, extend the shelf-life. Avoid temperatures above 77°F (25°C).
Packaged for Stability
- Unit sealed in blister packaging.
- Moisture resistant and airtight.
Potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and vitamin C (antioxidant). Vegetarian capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and an aqueous-based enteric coating.
Contains: Milk and soy (in trace amounts).
No wheat, gluten, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Strains Matter™: Jarrow Formulas’ Probiotics Contain Documented Strains