SAMe participates in many critical metabolic functions by donating methyl groups to other molecules. Methyl groups need to be transferred between compounds in the body to help with things like neurotransmitter signaling and protein function. Laboratory research has shown that SAMe levels appear to decline over time.
SAMe is a compound that has been studied by numerous scientists, researchers and even the U.S. government.
- Helps maintain stable mood
- Promotes liver health
- Supports healthy joint function
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.