Aqua-E®is liquid water-soluble micellized vitamin E formulated for enhanced absorption. Aqua-E utilizes a microsphere absorption technology that micellizes vitamin E to improve absorption, by enclosing the lipophilic portion inside hydrophilic spheres that facilitate the transport and absorption in the body.
- Aqua-E®is a dietary supplement that supplies the complete vitamin E family of tocopherols and tocotrienols in a micellized, water-soluble form that is ready for absorption.
- Aqua-E®forms micelles which enable absorption of lipophilic vitamin E in the body, even when the liver, pancreas and the digestive system do not function normally.
- Aqua-E®is formulated with TPGS (d-alpha-tocopheryl polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate) to maximize absorption of vitamin E.
- Aqua-E®is odorless and has a neutral taste. It mixes easily with most beverages and water.
- Dosing can be adjusted to meet the needs of children and those with special needs.
- Aqua-E®is gluten & casein free (GF/CF) and is free of animal products, yeast, wheat, added colors or flavors, sweeteners and salt, and is suitable for vegetarians.
- Aqua-E®is produced under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards at an FDA inspected facility, and is tested by an independent laboratory for quality and purity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Aqua-E®Absorption is Supported by Clinical Data
Aqua-E®produced a marked and statistically significant increase in the absorption of the gamma-tocopherol form of vitamin E in malabsorbing patients as compared to an oil-based softgel formulation.
Aqua-E®produces an increase in blood levels (AUC-area under the curve) of the tocopherols that ranged from 2 to 4 times higher than an equal amount of the oil-based vitamin E.
Papas K, Kalbfleisch J, Mohon R. Bioavailability of a novel, water-soluble vitamin E formulation in malabsorbing patients. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Feb;52(2):347-52.
Microsphere Absorption Technology
Aqua-E®utilizes a microsphere absorption technology that micellizes vitamin E to improve absorption, by enclosing the lipophilic portion inside hydrophilic spheres that facilitate the transport and absorption in the body.
|Serving Size: 1 mlServings per 8oz bottle: 237||Amount per serving||% Daily Value†≤ 4 yrs||% Daily Value†≥ 4 yrs|
|Other Tocopherols||15 mg||*||*|
Other ingredients: water, d-alpha-tocopheryl polyehtylene glycol 1000 succinate (TPGS), potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, linoleic acid. Free of: animal products, yeast, wheat, added colors, flavors, or sweeteners, and salt.
Gluten and Casein Free
Aqua-E can be taken directly or mixed with your favorite beverage.
Aqua-E Dosage 20 IU alpha-tocopherol = 1ml of Aqua-E
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.